Thursday, October 14, 2010

Heading to Bangkok Today

Time is seriously going by so fast here! I've been in Asia for 3 weeks now. So far, my travel time increments have been about a week in each place, so at the moment, I'm not really grasping that I will be in traveling for the next month and a half. I will spend one month at Isara, the organization I will be volunteering at, but Laos and Cambodia for maybe 10 days total...haven't thought about a plan for that yet. (Although, I am definitely going.)

I'm looking forward to volunteering though. I haven't worked since end of June, and although I've been doing things for myself, I'll be glad to focus and apply myself towards something else. Plus, you can only sight-see and travel for so long. It will be nice to be in one place for a chunk of time.

Bye bye, Hong Kong!

No comments: