Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year from Thailand!

I am way behind on updating...almost a month now :( But that is because I have been hopping around too many places with no time for the internet!

The last month of the year was great. I spent a majority of it in beautiful Vietnam. I had a great time exploring the coast from North to South and meeting a lot of great people along the way. More detailed entries will be made, I promise.

I rung in the new year last night at the Koh Phangan Full Moon Party (although there was no full moon). It was nuts! Thousands of people on the beach with music blasting from all areas. Probably the best fireworks show I had seen, only because it was right there in front of you. I stayed the whole night until 7am pretty much. I am still catching up on sleep....

So on that note, happy new year! I'll try to update more before I go to Myanmar on Jan.11, because internet there probably won't be as accessible...

No comments: